There is a lot of access to music now, it is easier to buy music, you don't just have to go to the music shop anymore. If we couldn't get to a record shop, you would tape the radio which was illegal so it is similar in that sense now. But we didn't have digital downloads, because we didn't have the internet.
Do you prefer CD's or Digital download?
Digital music, because it is easier to access.
What do you think of physical music?
I don't use cd's now, like I did before, because it is just as easy to download music. And it takes more space to store Cd's, whereas you can just keep music n your phone.
How did you collect your music?
I used to go and buy records from Woolworths.
What do you think of HMV? Does it have a future?
No I don't think it has a future, I would be surprised. But I think it would have to change, and sell more electrical products, and compete with other prices on the market. I think it is good for things like games, but for music it is as easy to download it from Itunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment